Welcome to Farm to Frankfort
Franklin County Farmers Market’s Farm to Frankfort program brings fresh, local farm products direct to your workplace. You shop an online selection of farmers market goods, and we deliver these items to your building every Thursday through October 25. This pilot program is a convenient and simple way for you to shop at the farmers market without having to leave work in the middle of the day.
Farm to Frankfort is being developed as part of the Franklin County Farmers Market’s Local Food For All project, thanks to a Farmers Market Promotion Program grant received from the US Department of Agriculture. Much of Farm to Frankfort’s start-up costs are covered by the grant in this pilot-program year, so there is little cost to participate.
Benefits to You
- Convenient access to fresh, locally produced foods
- Potentially improved wellness
- Weekly enewsletter with product highlights and recipes
- Simple way to support local farm and food businesses
How to Participate
Farm to Frankfort offers one registration option for the remainder of the 2018 season (last delivery scheduled for October 25): $15 one-time registration fee
There are limited customer spaces available this year, and registrations are accepted on a first-paid, first-registered basis.
1. Read the Farm to Frankfort Customer Agreement. Print a copy for your records.
2. Acknowledge that you have read the customer agreement, and pay your membership fee in two ways:
3. You will receive an email with instructions for creating your customer profile and placing your orders online.
Farm to Frankfort Vendors
Meet the vendors who you can purchase from this year:
- Bellaire Blooms: cut flower bouquets and whole, pasture-raised chicken
- Blueberry Heaven: produce
- Cedar Ring Greens: certified-organic produce
- Forged Coffee Co.: cold-brew coffee
- Goldfinch Farm: pasture-raised pork, free-range eggs and baked goods
- Happy Jack's Pumpkin and Produce: produce and pasture-raised beef
- Mefford Family Farms, Inc.: pasture-raised beef
- Salad Days Farm: certified-organic produce
- Zelda & Bramble Superlative Seasonings: spices, seasonings and tea